Dekton® by Cosentino is an ultra compact surface with a variety of practical advantages which include being resistant to UV rays, scratches, stains, thermal shock and having very low water absorption. This durable surface is not only easy to maintain but has the potential for both indoor and outdoor use.
What is DEKTON?
Dekton is not quartz, nor a porcelain surface, it is an ultra compact surface made with a sophisticated blend of the raw materials: quartz and porcelain. These materials are used to produce the very latest in glass and porcelain, as well as, the highest quality quartz work surfaces.
While nature takes thousands of years to make the metamorphic changes in natural stone, Dekton emulates this natural process with the largest press of the world. Also the latest technology is used to create an ultra-compact surface in hours.
Why chose DEKTON?
- It’s just one piece. The same material through the body, unlike porcelain surfaces that have a separate decorative glazed top layer and a base colour layer. Dekton’s properties are the same throughout the slab. This result in a surface with better mechanical, thermal properties making it water, fire, stains and impact resistant as well as an unique design.
- Dekton can help you save money. You can chose between 5 different thicknesses. Due to the availability of 2 cm and 3 cm there is no need to mitre the edge saving you money from a porcelain counter top installation.
- It needs minimal maintenance. Dekton offers the natural stone and other exotic materials look and feel without the cost of maintenance that this material needs. Thanks to its minimal porosity you can use any cleaning product or just a wet cloth to clean it.
- Beautiful design and best innovation with new finishes being updated regularly
- With 25 years of warranty you can get the best counter top warranty in industry.
New Dekton® Slim is now available- the ultra-thin thickness of 4mm in large format that offers unlimited design options. Its lightness and reduced thickness make it the most durable and high-performance surface covering for walls or kitchen and bathroom furniture, such as tables, cabinet doors, drawers, etc.
- Less joints. More hygiene
- Slabs up to 3200 to 1440mm
- Cut-to-size with unlimited custom options
- Stain an scratch resistance
Maximum resistance against moisture with a minimal number of joints. Dekton Slim is ultra-resistant to moisture and stains, ideal for bathroom spaces. A high performance material that does not require any specific maintenance, clean with a soft wet cloth only.
Its large format of up to 3200 x 1440 mm covers large areas avoiding a high number of joints, for less dirt.
Lighter in thickness, and in price. The ultra-thin surface of Dekton® Slim allows you to cover some of the kitchen surfaces with less quantity of product, so you can save money on your installation. In addition, Dekton® Slim is resistant to scratching, fire and stains.
Convert the furniture of your home with surfaces of great beauty and strength. Dekton® Slim allows you to create furniture with features never seen before; tables that resist everything, doors that do not scratch or stain, etc. The design possibilities are unlimited thanks to its cut-to-size option and easy installation.
Dekton® Slim is very easy to fabricate. It cuts easily, converting it into the ideal surface, with great innovative design options for your furniture.
If you can imagine it, Dekton® Slim and Belvisi Furniture designers can do it for you.
For more information about DEKTON and design possibilities contact us on 01223 327463 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively visit our Cambridge showroom to discuss your ideas and view DEKTON samples.
Watch a short video to find out more